If you are viewing a hard set of these particulars or via Rightmove or alike, please visit the Online Property Auctions section of Clarke and Simpson's website to Watch/Register/Bid.
The property forms part of an Ipswich Property Portfolio Sale with standard details as follows:
Method of Sale
The properties are being offered for sale by Unconditional Timed Online Auction on 1st June 2021 and on the assumption that each property reaches the reserve price, exchange of contracts will take place upon the fall of the electronic gavel with completion occurring on a set date that will be set out in the Special Conditions Of Sale. For details of how to bid, please read the Online Auction Buying Guide.
The vendor's solicitor is preparing Auction Legal Packs. These will be available to view online and interested parties should Register online to receive updates.
The vendor's solicitors are Ashtons Legal, Chequers House, 77 - 81 Newmarket Road, Cambridge, CB5 8EU; Tel: 01223 431102; firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend that interested parties instruct their solicitor to make any additional enquiries prior to the auction.
All the properties are let subject to Assured Shorthold Tenancies with further detail listed on each lot. The properties have been let and are managed by Thompsons Estate Agents, 12 Upper Brook Street, Ipswich IP4 1EF; Tel: 01473 251907. It is understood that Thompsons are happy, should a buyer wish, to continue to manage the lettings for the new owner and hold the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS) funds.
All the properties are located within Suffolk's county town of Ipswich. The town is located adjacent to the River Orwell and central amenities include pubs, restaurants, national shops and offices, together with a railway station from where regular mainline rail services run to London's Liverpool Street Station taking just over the hour. The town is bypassed by the A12 and A14 dual carriageways which are linked to London's M25, Stansted Airport, as well as Cambridge and the Midlands. Recreationally, there are numerous golf courses on the edge of the town whilst the east coast Orwell and Deben estuaries offer a wide range of water sport opportunities.
Viewings will be by virtual, detailed video tour only so as not to unnecessarily disturb the tenants. If a prospective buyers mortgage valuer or building surveyor needs to inspect the premises, please ask them to contact Clarke and Simpson.
Ipswich Borough Council, Grafton House, 15 - 17 Russell Road, Ipswich, Suffolk IP1 2DE; Tel: 01473 432000.
Energy Performance Certificates
Copies of the EPCs are available on request.
57 Lacey Street
A semi-detached house of predominantly brick construction with rendered front elevations under a tiled roof. Benefitting from UPVC double glazing and a gas fired central heating system. Internally on the ground floor is a sitting room, dining room, kitchen and downstairs bathroom. On the first floor are three bedrooms. Externally there is a front courtyard and a rear garden.
Let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy commencing 4th October 2019. With a current rent of £700 pcm.
Mains water, drainage, electricity and gas. Gas fired central heating with a new boiler fitted in October 2020.
Energy Rating = E
Council Tax Band
B; £1,564.57 payable per annum 2021/2022
1. These particulars are produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers. Interested parties should rely on their surveyors investigations as to the construction type of the property and its condition. No warranty can be given for any of the services or equipment at the property and no tests have been carried out to ensure that heating, electrical or plumbing systems and equipment are fully operational. Any distances, room aspects and measurements which are given are approximate only. Any plans are indicative only and may not be the same as the transfer plan/s. No guarantee can be given that any planning permissions or listed building contents or building regulations have been applied for or approved. The agents have not been made aware of any covenants or restrictions that may impact the property, unless stated otherwise2. 2. 2. Under Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 we, as Estate Agents, are required to obtain identification from buyers in the form of the photo page of your passport or a photo driving licence. The document must be in date. In addition, we need proof of address in the form of a utility bill with the name and address of the buyer. This must not be more than three months old. We are also under obligation to check where the purchase funds are coming from. When you register to bid you will be prompted to provide the appropriate money laundering documentation.
3. In the unlikely situation of our client considering an offer prior to auction, a premium price would have to be put forward and the purchaser would be required to sign the contract and put down a 10% deposit and pay the Buyers Administration Charge, well in advance of the auction date. An offer will not be considered unless a potential buyer has read the legal pack and is in a position to immediately sign the contract. The seller is under no obligation to accept such an offer. It should ne noted that Clarke and Simpson cannot keep all interested parties updated and at times will be instructed to accept an offer and exchange contracts without going back to any other parties first.
4. Additional fees: Buyers Administration Charge - £900 including VAT (see Buying Guide). Disbursements - please see the Legal Pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser upon completion.
5. Generally speaking a guide price is an indication of the sellers minimum expectations. They are not necessarily the figure that the property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a reserve (a figure below which the auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we will expect will be set within the guide range of no more than 10% above a single figure guide.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.