A small parcel of amenity land that extends to approximately 0.14 acres (0.057 hectares), and with dimensions of approximately 57m x 10m and with potential for a number of uses subject to the necessary consents.
Method of Sale
The property is offered for sale by Unconditional Timed Online Auction on Wednesday 13th October 2021 and on the assumption the property reaches the reserve price, exchange of contracts will take place upon the fall of the electronic gavel with completion occurring 20 working days later. For details of how to bid please read our Online Auction Buying Guide.
The vendor's solicitor is preparing an Auction Legal Pack. This will be available to view online and interested parties should Register online to receive updates. If you are viewing a hard set of these particulars or via Rightmove or alike please visit the Online Property Auctions section of Clarke and Simpson's website to Watch/Register/Bid.
The sellers solicitors are Marshall Hatchick, Old Bank House, Market Place, Saxmundham, Suffolk, IP17 1EL; Tel: 01728 602323; Email: email@example.com. We recommend that interested parties instruct their solicitor to make any additional enquiries prior to the auction.
The land will be found in Kesgrave and accessed via a track from the Main Road (A1214) in an established and well regarded residential part of 'old' Kesgrave. Kesgrave is situated in an accessible location between the historic market town of Woodbridge and the well served County town of Ipswich, and offers a good range of amenities including a supermarket, public houses, two post offices, butchers, doctors, dentists, two primary schools and an Ofsted 'Good' rated high school. Kesgrave also offers various sports facilities including an indoor sports centre and a renowned conference centre, all within walking distance. There are regular bus services to Ipswich and good road access is afforded to the A14 and A12 to Woodbridge to the North and Colchester and London to the South. Ipswich also benefits from a mainline railway station with services to London's Liverpool Street with an approximate journey time of sixty-five minutes. Excellent sailing and golfing facilities are both available nearby or on the popular Suffolk Heritage Coast.
From the Park & Ride roundabout at Martlesham Heath, head in a westerly direction into Ipswich on the A1214, pass Dobbs Lane on your left (Dominos Pizzas). The track providing access to the land is adjacent to 291 Main Road. We recommend that interested parties park on the verge, without blocking any residents' accesses and then walk to the land via the gated track.
The site comprises a small, regular shaped parcel of amenity land, that originally formed the garden of the property to the north, Number 295 Main Road, Kesgrave. The land has not been tended for a number of years, with brambles, shrubs and trees now well established. There is also a former workshop/store, and some dilapidated timber storage sheds.
In all, the site extends to approximately 0.14 acres (0.057 hectares), with dimensions of approximately 57m x 10m. Vehicular and pedestrian access is via the track beside Number 291, which leads to a gated access at the rear.
The site could potentially be used for a variety of purposes, and prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves as to what planning permission may or may not be required for their intended use. Notably the vendors have decided not to impose any overage conditions in the sale. Edit | Delete
We are not aware that the site is connected to any services and prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries in that regard.
East Suffolk Council; East Suffolk House, Station Road, Melton, Woodbridge, Suffolk IP12 1RT; Tel: 01394 383789
At any time with particulars in hand. Please be aware that our vendors do not live in the area and we would ask you to respect the privacy of the surrounding neighbours.
1. These particulars are produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers or lessees in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn. Interested parties should rely on their own/their surveyors investigations as to the construction type of the property and its condition. No warranty can be given for any of the services or equipment at the property and no tests have been carried out to ensure that heating, electrical or plumbing systems and equipment are fully operational. Any distances, room aspects and measurements which are given are approximate only. Any plans are indicative only and may not be the same as the transfer plan/s. No guarantee can be given that any planning permissions or listed building contents or building regulations have been applied for or approved. The agents have not been made aware of any covenants or restrictions that may impact the property, unless stated otherwise.
2. Under Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 we, as Estate Agents, are required to obtain identification from buyers in the form of the photo page of your passport or a photo driving licence. The document must be in date. In addition, we need proof of address in the form of a utility bill with the name and address of the buyer. This must not be more than three months old. We are also under obligation to check where the purchase funds are coming from. When you register to bid you will be prompted to provide the appropriate money laundering documentation.
3. In the unlikely situation of our client considering an offer prior to auction, a premium price would have to be put forward and the purchaser would be required to sign the contract and put down a 10% deposit and pay the Buyers Administration Charge, well in advance of the auction date. An offer will not be considered unless a potential buyer has read the legal pack and is in a position to immediately sign the contract. The seller is under no obligation to accept such an offer. It should be noted that Clarke and Simpson cannot keep all interested parties updated and at times will be instructed to accept an offer and exchange contracts without going back to any other parties first.
4. Additional fees: Buyers Administration Charge - £900 including VAT (see Buying Guide). Disbursements - please see the Legal Pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser upon completion.
5. The guide price is an indication of the sellers minimum expectations. This is not necessarily the figure that the property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. The property will be offered subject to a reserve (a figure below which the auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we will expect to be set within the guide range of no more than 10% above a single figure guide.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.