Method of Sale
The property is offered for sale by Unconditional Timed Online Auction on Wednesday 28th July 2021 and on the assumption the property reaches the reserve price, exchange of contracts will take place upon the fall of electronic gavel with completion occurring 20 business days later. For details of how to bid please read our Online Auction Buying Guide.
The vendor’s solicitor is preparing an Auction Legal Pack. This will be available to view online and interested parties should Register online to receive updates. If you are viewing a hard set of these particulars or via Rightmove or alike, please visit the Online Property Auctions section of Clarke and Simpson’s website to Watch/Register/Bid.
The vendor’s solicitors are DKLM Solicitors, City House, 3 Cranwood Street, London, EC1V 9PE. Tel: 020 75497883. For the attention of Philip Li. Email: email@example.com
The land is located adjacent to the Orford Road, (A1152), close to Wilford Bridge between the villages of Melton and Bromeswell and almost immediately adjoining the River Deben.
The market town of Woodbridge lies just one and a half miles to the south and here there is schooling in the state and private sector, as well as businesses, pubs, restaurants, cinema and a leisure centre. The County Town of Ipswich is about eight miles to the south west. Inter City trains from Ipswich to London’s Liverpool Street Station take just over the hour. The Heritage Coast, and the popular centres of Aldeburgh and Thorpeness, are within fifteen minutes drive.
This picturesque area of land lies just to the east of Wilford Bridge and is situated between the Orford Road and the River Deben on the outskirts of the village of Bromeswell. It provides a wonderful opportunity to purchase a beautiful area of amenity land extending to approximately 2.49 acres (1.0 hectare) and is outlined red on the enclosed plan.
The land predominantly consists of reed bed and woodland and is ring-fenced in one rectangular shaped parcel.
The land enjoys an idyllic location just a ‘stone’s throw’ from the River Deben; the northern part of the land consists predominantly of reed bed containing Norfolk Reed. Although not undertaken in recent years, there is a possibility that the reeds could be cut and sold for thatching if desired. Within the reed bed is a wooden framed, former bird hide. From where there is a wonderful outlook toward the River Deben.
The remainder of the land consists of woodland and contains a large number of trees and shrubs to include amongst others - alder, ash, beech, birch, black thorn, hawthorn, oak and hazel.
Strictly by arrangement with the Agents first. All viewings take place entirely at the viewer’s own risk.
Rights of Way, Wayleaves, Easements Etc.
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of all rights of way, wayleaves and easements that may affect the land. There is a well maintained wooden boardwalk running along the northern boundary of the land and upon which there is a public footpath.
Timber, Sporting and Minerals
All sporting, standing timber and minerals are included in the sale of the freehold.
All boundaries shall be as previously and the Vendor shall not be required to define the same. These are shown for identification purposes only outlined red on the attached plan. Purchasers should satisfy themselves with regard to these as no error, omission or misstatements will allow the purchaser to rescind the contract nor entitle either party to compensation thereof.
The land is registered with the Land Registry under Title Number SK254631.
Town and Country Planning
The property is sold subject to any development plans, tree preservation orders, ancient monument orders and Town and Country schedules or other similar matters that may be or come into force. It is understood that part of the land is designated as a Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI) as designated by English Nature.
The land is sold subject to any drainage rates and other outgoings that may be relevant.
Quotas and Basic Payment Scheme
The land is not registered under the Basic Payment Scheme and no quotas or contracts shall be sold with the land.
The land is for sale freehold with vacant possession.
1. These particulars are produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers or lessees in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn. Interested parties should rely on their own/their surveyors investigations as to the construction type of the property and its condition. No warranty can be given for any of the services or equipment at the property and no tests have been carried out to ensure that heating, electrical or plumbing systems and equipment are fully operational. Any distances, room aspects and measurements which are given are approximate only. Any plans are indicative only and may not be the same as the transfer plan/s. No guarantee can be given that any planning permissions or listed building contents or building regulations have been applied for or approved. The agents have not been made aware of any covenants or restrictions that may impact the property, unless stated otherwise.
2. Under Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 we, as Estate Agents, are required to obtain identification from buyers in the form of the photo page of your passport or a photo driving licence. The document must be in date. In addition, we need proof of address in the form of a utility bill with the name and address of the buyer. This must not be more than three months old. We are also under obligation to check where the purchase funds are coming from. When you register to bid you will be prompted to provide the appropriate money laundering documentation.
3. In the unlikely situation of our client considering an offer prior to auction, a premium price would have to be put forward and the purchaser would be required to sign the contract and put down a 10% deposit and pay the Buyers Administration Charge, well in advance of the auction date. An offer will not be considered unless a potential buyer has read the legal pack and is in a position to immediately sign the contract. The seller is under no obligation to accept such an offer. It should be noted that Clarke and Simpson cannot keep all interested parties updated and at times will be instructed to accept an offer and exchange contracts without going back to any other parties first.
4. Additional fees: Buyers Administration Charge - £900 including VAT (see Buying Guide). Disbursements - please see the Legal Pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser upon completion.
5. The guide price is an indication of the sellers minimum expectations. This is not necessarily the figure that the property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. The property will be offered subject to a reserve (a figure below which the auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we will expect to be set within the guide range of no more than 10% above a single figure guide. July 2021
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.