Method of Sale
The property is offered for sale by Unconditional Timed Online Auction on 30th June 2021 and on the assumption the property reaches the reserve price, exchange of contracts will take place upon the fall of electronic gavel with completion occurring 20 business days later. For details of how to bid please read our Online Auction Buying Guide.
The vendor’s solicitor has prepared an Auction Legal Pack. This will be available to view online and interested parties should Register online to receive updates. If you are viewing a hard set of these particulars or via Rightmove or alike please visit the Online Property Auctions section of Clarke and Simpson’s website to Watch/Register/Bid.
Ashtons Legal, The Long Barn Fornham Business Court, Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk, IP31 1SL tel. 01284 727028. Email Rebecca.Gatens@ashtonslegal.co.uk
The woodland is situated in a picturesque rural position to the east of the County Town of Ipswich. Foxhall lies approximately two miles east of the County Town of Ipswich which offers a wide range of facilities.
There is good access from the woodland onto Foxhall Road, the A12 main north / south trunk road being within five minutes.
Foxhall Wood is an attractive ancient woodland situated in a convenient location and extends to approximately 90.89 acres (36.78 ha). Within the woodland there is oak, coppiced Hornbeam and a block of Scots Pine in the outer belt nearer the gate. In addition there is the odd copper beach and there are blocks of Silver Birch throughout. This mix provides an attractive and mixed environment. There is a track running along the southern edge which makes access easier.
The woodland provides an excellent opportunity for sporting, forestry or amenity purposes subject to obtaining the necessary consents.
The woodland can be accessed directly from the public highway.
There are no woodland schemes or licences in place over the woodland.
Strictly by arrangement with the Agents first. All viewings take place entirely at the viewer’s own risk.
Rights of Way, Wayleaves, Easements Etc
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of all rights of way, wayleaves and easements that may affect the land. There are a number of footpaths and bridleways adjoining the land.
Timber, Sporting and Minerals
All sporting rights, standing timber and mineral rights (except reserved by Statute or to the Crown) are included in the sale of the freehold.
All boundaries shall be as previously and the Vendor shall not be required to define the same. These are shown for identification purposes only outlined red on the attached plan. Purchasers should satisfy themselves with regard to these as no error, omission or misstatements will allow the purchaser to rescind the contract nor entitle either party to compensation thereof.
The land is registered with the Land Registry under Title Numbers SK241679..
The woodland can be accessed directly from the public highway.
Town and Country Planning
The property is sold subject to any development plans, tree preservation orders, ancient monument orders and Town and Country schedules or other similar matters that may be or come into force.
The land is sold subject to any drainage rates and other outgoings that may be relevant.
Should any sale of the land, or any right attached to it, become a chargeable supplier for the purpose of VAT, such VAT shall be payable by the purchaser in addition to the contract price.
Tenure and Possession
The woodlands are for sale freehold.
There shall be an overage provision applied to the sale of the land based upon 30% of any uplift for alternative use for a period of 30 years.
1. These particulars are produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers or lessees in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn. Interested parties should rely on their own/their surveyors investigations. No warranty can be given for any of the services or equipment at the property. Any distances and measurements which are given are approximate only. Any plans are indicative only and may not be the same as the transfer plan/s. No guarantee can be given that any planning permissions or listed building contents or building regulations have been applied for or approved. The agents have not been made aware of any covenants or restrictions that may impact the property, unless stated otherwise
2. Under Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 we, as Estate Agents, are required to obtain identification from buyers in the form of the photo page of your passport or a photo driving licence. The document must be in date. In addition, we need proof of address in the form of a utility bill with the name and address of the buyer. This must not be more than three months old. We are also under obligation to check where the purchase funds are coming from. When you register to bid you will be prompted to provide the appropriate money laundering documentation.
3. In the unlikely situation of our client considering an offer prior to auction, a premium price would have to be put forward and the purchaser would be required to sign the contract and put down a 10% deposit and pay the Buyers Administration Charge, well in advance of the auction date. An offer will not be considered unless a potential buyer has read the legal pack and is in a position to immediately sign the contract. The seller is under no obligation to accept such an offer. It should be noted that Clarke and Simpson cannot keep all interested parties updated and at times will be instructed to accept an offer and exchange contracts without going back to any other parties first.
4. Additional fees: Buyers Administration Charge - £900 including VAT (see Online Buying Guide). Disbursements - please see the Legal Pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser upon completion.
5.The guide price is an indication of the sellers minimum expectations. This is not necessarily the figure that the property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. The property will be offered subject to a reserve (a figure below which the auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we will expect to be set within the guide range of no more than 10% above a single figure guide.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.