Hallway, cloakroom, open-plan kitchen/sitting/dining room, study. Four first floor bedrooms, two with en-suites along with a jack and jill shower room.
Double garage. Off road parking.
Gardens and grounds extending to 0.13 acres.
Stores and car charging point.
Method of Sale
The property is being offered for sale by Unconditional Timed Online Auction on 26th January 2022 and on the assumption the property reaches the reserve price, exchange of contracts will take place upon the fall of the electronic gavel with completion occurring 20 working days thereafter. For details of how to bid please read our Online Auction Buying Guide.
The vendor’s solicitor is preparing an Auction Legal Pack. This will be available to view online and interested parties should Register online to receive updates. If you are viewing a hard set of these particulars or via Rightmove or alike, please visit the Online Property Auctions section of Clarke and Simpson’s website to Watch, Register and Bid.
The seller’s solicitor is Jackamanns Solicitors; Oak House, 7 Northgate Street, Ipswich IP1 3BX; Tel: 01473 255 591; For the attention of Becky Grimsey; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend that interested parties instruct their solicitor to make any additional enquiries prior to the auction.
The property is located along Tunbeck Close which is a no through road leading to the village allotments, the recreation ground and the community centre. The property is a short walk from the well regarded Wortwell Bell public house. The village is conveniently located between Bungay and Harleston and is on a bus route. The market town of Harleston provides shops and services as well as having schools. Bungay too offers a further good range of services. Diss, which has Tesco and Morrison supermarkets as well as a station with trains to Norwich and London’s Liverpool St Station is approximately 14 miles. The city of Norwich is approximately 40 mins from the village. In addition, is the Heritage coastline which is approximately 20miles with popular destinations such as Southwold and Walberswick.
Fisher House is understood to have been constructed in 2012. It is of steel construction and is of a contemporary design with wall to wall glazing in the open plan kitchen/sitting/dining room, as well as glazed elevations at first floor level. It is understood to also be partly insulated with straw bales. Not only does it benefit from a car charging point but PV panels resulting in a B Energy Performance Certificate.
A glazed front door provides access to the hallway where there is access to a cloakroom and also a double garage (which has scope to be converted to further living accommodation subject to the normal consents). Stairs lead to the first floor landing and a further door opens to the open plan kitchen/sitting/dining room. The raised kitchen has low level white wall units. It benefits from a double electric oven, halogen hob, dishwasher and stainless steel sink. It overlooks the sitting/dining room which has wall to wall windows overlooking the garden. From the kitchen there is access to the utility room and from the sitting/dining room, a door to the study. The stairs in the hallway lead to the first floor landing with skylight and cupboard housing the hot water tank. There are four bedrooms, two of which have en-suites and a further two sharing a Jack and Jill shower room. Stairs from the landing lead to a hatch opening to the roof terrace which overlooks the neighbouring recreation ground.
Outside is a shingle driveway providing off road parking which leads to the double garage. Here there is also a car charging point and store building. The garden is fully enclosed by a wall and fencing and is predominantly laid to lawn as well as having a patio area abutting the house itself. Here there is a further store. In all, the grounds extend to approximately 0.13 acres.
By prior appointment with the agents. Please adhere to current Covid guidelines.
Services Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected. Heating and hot water is via an air source heat pump. PV panels and car charging point.
Council Tax Band E; £2,478.52 payable per annum 2021/2022
Local Authority South Norfolk District Council; South Norfolk House, Cygnet Court, Long Stratton, Norwich NR15 2XE; Tel: 01508 533701
EPC = B (Copy available upon request)
1. Every care has been taken with the preparation of these particulars, but complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. If there is any point, which is of particular importance to you, please obtain professional confirmation. Alternatively, we will be pleased to check the information for you. These Particulars do not constitute a contract or part of a contract. All measurements quoted are approximate. The Fixtures, Fittings & Appliances have not been tested and therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. Photographs are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item shown is included. No guarantee can be given that any planning permission or listed building consent or building regulations have been applied for or approved. The agents have not been made aware of any covenants or restrictions that may impact the property, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 require all Estate Agents to obtain sellers and buyers identity.
3. In the unlikely situation of our client considering an offer prior to auction, a premium price would have to be put forward and the purchaser would be required to sign the contract and put down a 10% deposit and pay the Buyers Administration Charge, well in advance of the auction date. An offer will not be considered unless a potential buyer has read the legal pack and is in a position to immediately sign the contract. The seller is under no obligation to accept such an offer. It should be noted that Clarke and Simpson cannot keep all interested parties updated and at times will be instructed to accept an offer and exchange contracts without going back to any other parties first.
4. Additional fees: Buyers Administration Charge - £900 including VAT (see Buying Guide). Disbursements - please see the Legal Pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser upon completion.
5. The guide price is an indication of the sellers minimum expectations. This is not necessarily the figure that the property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. The property will be offered subject to a reserve (a figure below which the auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we will expect to be set within the guide range of no more than 10% above a single figure guide.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.