Hallway, kitchen, sitting/dining room, two bedrooms and bathroom.
Designated off road car parking space.
FOR SALE BY TIMED ONLINE AUCTION - Thursday 12th May 2022
The seller’s solicitor is Beaumont Legal; 1 Paragon Avenue, Wakefield WF1 2UF; Tel: 0345 122 8100; For the attention of Alana Holmes; Email: email@example.com. We recommend that interested parties instruct their solicitor to make any additional enquiries prior to the auction.
The property can be found in the very centre of the historic market town of Woodbridge. Probably best known for its outstanding riverside setting, Woodbridge offers a good choice of schooling in both the state and private sectors and a wide variety of shops and restaurants, a cinema/theatre, and marina. Recreational facilities include sailing on the River Deben, a number of well regarded local golf clubs, including Woodbridge Golf Club, which was founded in 1893, a cinema and sports centre, as well as a wonderful network of footpaths. Woodbridge also benefits from rail links to Ipswich, where Inter City rail services to London's Liverpool Street station take just over the hour. The popular Heritage Coastline destinations of Orford and Aldeburgh are approximately 10 miles and 15 miles respectively. The County Town of Ipswich is approximately 8 miles to the south-west.
5 Bakers Lane is situated opposite Barclays Bank. The second floor leasehold apartment sits within a period building along with one other apartment. The apartment offers a kitchen, a spacious sitting/dining room with fireplace and French doors opening out onto the balcony which takes advantage of views over the rooftops of the town. In addition are two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property also benefits from a designated off road parking space as indicatively shown on the site plan within the particulars. Once refurbishment works have been undertaken, it is estimated that a rental income of £900 pcm could be achieved.
The property is leasehold with the remaining term of 99 years from 1st May 1985. It is understood that the service charge and ground rent, which covers the insurance of the property was £505.20 for 2022.
Services - Mains water and drainage. Mains electricity (currently via key card). Some electric heaters.
EPC - Currently rated F - Copy available from the agents upon request. It is envisaged that an incoming purchaser will carry out a general renovation programme to the property and the potential rating of the property is D.
Viewing - Strictly by appointment with the agent. Please follow current Covid 19 government guidelines.
Local Authority - East Suffolk Council; East Suffolk House, Station Road, Melton, Woodbridge, Suffolk IP12 1RT; Tel: 01394 383789
Council Tax - Band B; £1,541.80 payable per annum 2022/2023
1. Every care has been taken with the preparation of these particulars, but complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. If there is any point, which is of particular importance to you, please obtain professional confirmation. Alternatively, we will be pleased to check the information for you. These Particulars do not constitute a contract or part of a contract. All measurements quoted are approximate. The Fixtures, Fittings & Appliances have not been tested and therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. Photographs are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item shown is included. No guarantee can be given that any planning permission or listed building consent or building regulations have been applied for or approved. The agents have not been made aware of any covenants or restrictions that may impact the property, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 require all Estate Agents to obtain sellers and buyers identity.
3. In the unlikely situation of our client considering an offer prior to auction, a premium price would have to be put forward and the purchaser would be required to sign the contract and put down a
10% deposit and pay the Buyers Administration Charge, well in advance of the auction date. An offer will not be considered unless a potential buyer has read the legal pack and is in a position to immediately sign the contract. The seller is under no obligation to accept such an offer. It should be noted that Clarke and Simpson cannot keep all interested parties updated and at times will be instructed to accept an offer and exchange contracts without going back to any other parties first.
4. Additional fees: Buyers Administration Charge - £900 including VAT (see Buying Guide). Disbursements - please see the Legal Pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser upon completion.
5. The guide price is an indication of the sellers minimum expectations. This is not necessarily the figure that the property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. The property will be offered subject to a reserve (a figure below which the auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we will expect to be set within the guide range of no more than 10% above a single figure guide.
6. Many of the outside photographs show the situation of the property rather than the property itself.
99 years (62 years unexpired)
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.